Go From “Overwhelmed Family Supporter”
to “Confident Caregiver”
Dear Frustrated Caregiver,
- Do you take care of your parents who live far away and their need for YOU grows bigger and bigger while your patience is getting smaller and smaller?
- Do you question your parents’ ability to live independently and you don’t know what to do?
- Are you eager for more information about long-term care options for your parents, however, you’re feeling defeated from all that jargon?
- Are you contemplating having your aging parents live with you and your family… and, at the same time you feel so doomed?
- Are you hesitant to reach any decisions on your parents’ living arrangements… worried that your parents will never, ever be happy again?
If so, you’re not alone.
And chances are, you’re just about to wrap up another jammed-packed day as a discouraged caregiver tending to your aging parents and your kids, but you’re feeling guilty again. Plus you’ve succumb to neglecting yourself once more.
If you’re not taking care of yourself, it’s harder
to keep caring for your family effectively.
“23% of family caregivers caring for loved ones for 5 years or more report their health is fair or poor.”
Caregiving in the United States;
National Alliance for Caregiving in collaboration with AARP; November 2009
“More than 65 million people, 29% of the U.S. population, provide care for the chronically ill, disabled or an aged family member or friend during any given year and spend an average of 20 hours per week providing care for their loved one”.
Caregiving in the United States
National Alliance for Caregiving in collaboration with AARP
Twenty hours a week!
Where do you find that kind of time? And once you’re exhausted and stressed, how can you do a good job making decisions for your parents or your kids? Chances are you end up more overwhelmed than ever.
The Hard Truths
Here are some hard truths:
- If you don’t know where to begin, you can waste tons of valuable time surfing the web getting lost in outer space.
- If you don’t know what services really matter, you can spend a lot of money on all the wrong places.
- If you aren’t using critical systems and guidelines you’re losing precious time in assisting your parents.
- If you believe you need loads of money to provide your parents the best care in the world, you’re not taking advantage of the many resources available to help pay for your parents’ care.
And you’re costing yourself and your own family thousands of dollars and tons of stress. Thankfully, there is a simple, affordable solution…
Caregiver Sanity & Productivity Consultations
I’m a clinical dietitian whose been working at several skilled nursing facilities for over a decade. Plus, I’m a caregiver to my own kids while helping my siblings take care of our aging parents. So I’ve been on both sides of the coin. And I know how hard it is to wade through all the options and try to make the best possible decision.
I’ve done the legwork for you. Now I want to offer you access to my expert advice, and share resources you can trust.
Would you like to:
- Feel confident you can make good decision for your aging parents so have a safe place to turn when their health or faculties start to fail them?
- Know exactly what to ask to get the best possible services and senior care providers for your parents?
- Build the toolbox necessary to help your parents during each step of their transition without all the added stress and guesswork?
Whether you’re parents are just starting to decline, or you’ve been caring for them for years, if you’re struggling a 1-on-1 consultation with me can help you take charge and move forward guilt-free.
When You Register for a Caregiver Sanity & Productivity
Consultation, You’ll Receive…
Here are a few of the results you can expect from working with me:
- What you need to know before you decide if senior home is the right choice
- Proven strategies for reducing conflicts during family meetings
- How to check on your senior parents’ health…even if you live far, far away.
- Nifty tricks to finding a skilled nursing facility for your parents
- Get the inside scoop on how to pay for long-term care
- How to know if your parents require long-term care
- What you absolutely need before you even think of moving your parents into your home
- How to instantly sell your parents’ home and avoid the open house horrors
- A list of questions that every adult kid needs to ask their aging parents
- A list of questions that you’re allowed to ask during your parents’ doctor’s visits
- A list of documents that every aging parent should have
- A list of government resources that are available on long-term care
- Resources available to support caregivers
- All of your phone calls will be recorded so you can share with the rest of your family. Better yet, they can even join us on the calls! A perfect way to get everyone on board…
- Participation in SRC’s forum where you can chat with other caregivers…unlimited support from others wearing the same shoes.
- And, best of all–working with me provides the accountability to put your caregiving plans into action, it’s like having a BFF to help you along during this process.
Basically, I’m a fanatic for this information… I’ve done all the hard work for you. Now you can finally get the advice you need and get pointed into the right direction. These calls are completely invigorating and keep you on track.
You CAN take control of your over-extended lifestyle
without crumbling under the pounding pressures
of dealing with your parent’s transitions.
If you’re currently overwhelmed or frozen by all these critical decisions, by all means talk to me!
I’m offering a free 15 minute “assessment” just to make sure that you’re someone that I can help you get onto the right path. If you don’t think you’re getting tons of value during this free assessment, we simply part our separate ways.
Are you ready to learn how to save money, time, and your sanity, while getting the best possible care for your parents?
DO THIS NOW!
Yes! I Would Like to Schedule My Free Consult!