Everything You Really Need to Know About Long Term Care But Didn’t Know to Ask
Let’s face it, we are living longer and our needs for long-term care are inevitable…. Prevent huge dents to you and your childrens’ lifestyle –simply by downloading this FREE AUDIO!
David Clemons, CLTC
Long Term Care Specialist
Many of us will be counting on our savings and investment portfolio to pay for long-term care…if it does happen. Is draining your nest egg the game plan? If your care is needed for a long, long time…you’ll affect your spouse and/or other family members for a long, long time.
And, what happens when you discover it’s too late? Even one day too late? There’s an unfortunate ripple effect when finances impacts care…marriages, family relationships, your work committments, etc. So, how hard will your family be hit without any protection??
Download your copy of April Fan’s interview with David Clemons, CLTC, Long Term Care Planning Specialist and listen in as she asks David about how to manage life’s major risks with long term care.
- The ideal situation–it’s not just for older Americans–to buy long term care insurance…clear up these misconceptions so you can move on.
- The average cost of a skilled nursing facility in WA is $90,000 per year…get David’s tip to find out how much it will cost in your area…
- Only 20% of the American population qualifies for long term care insurance and what is the rest of the 80% going to do…
- Discover the ONLY four options of how your long term care is received and paid for…
- What’s the fine print with the new Obama Health Care Program..and why you better decide this program is for you BEFORE you retire…
- Learn how you can determine if you qualify for long term care insurance…in less than 15 minutes!
- And more!
SeniorResourceCentral’s Newest Expert David Clemons Shares Important Info on Long Term Care Insurance
Contact: April Fan
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SeniorResourceCentral’s Newest Expert David Clemons Shares Important Info on Long Term Care Insurance via FREE Downloadable Booklets
SEATTLE, WA — FEBRUARY 15, 2011– David Clemons, CLTC Long Term Care Planning Specialist—and the latest expert to be added to www.SeniorResourceCentral.com –offers first hand information about how to plan for long term care via teleseminar, blogs, and tips sheets. His two, information-packed booklets “The True Impact of Long Term Caring” (32 page booklet) and “Understanding Long Term Care (8 page booklet) are now available via FREE download at www.SeniorResourceCentral.com.Read More
We are living longer lives than ever before. Medicines and treatments have allowed people to live long lives with chronic conditions that years ago they would have died from. Living a long life increases the probability that you will experience a time of dependence on others for your day-to-day care. If that happens you only have four options in how that care is received and paid for. It is important to know these options so that you can plan ahead and control how your care is provided if you ever need it.Read More